- Give your audience a heads up before you go LIVE. You can create an event. You can post ahead of time. I am still experimenting with posting ahead of time. Create an image and post with your heads up. An image might help the reach of the LIVE announcement.
- Consider a microphone, such as this microphone I recently purchased, to make audio crystal clear (or at least better)
- Consider a tripod, such as this tripod I recently purchased that bends and adjusts. You will want the flexibility.
- Consider an add on lens such as this fun lens, great for outdoor adventure. Check out this wakeboarder on FB LIVE.
- Like creating a content strategy, at some point, set a schedule (even if a loose one) for going LIVE, or at least a loose framework, for yourself and for your viewers. People often like to know what to expect. At the same time, don't give up being authentic, spontaneous, and totally raw with your viewers.
- Consider your title and description before going LIVE. Make sure to follow up with “show notes” as they are called in the podcast world with affiliate links, links to posts, and so on.
Turn your content into cash. Get the latest professional blogging and small business resources, ideas, and tips.
Ready to Monetize Your Newsletter?
Join the waitlist for Strategic Email Marketing for Bloggers.